Tell me what you think of me, ask me something you've wanted to know, pour your heart out, spam me, give me advice, ask for advice-- anything you'd like. ....I THINK anon should be on and all that jazz... errr. SOMEONE BEAT ME IF IT'S NOT, OK.
I should have expected it, but it was just so difficult to imagine life without his masterpieces. I long for the day I come home from a long day of classes to find that he's taken all the leftover spaghetti and mixed peanut butter, hot sauce, and soy sauce into it and then sprinkled sesame seeds on top. Such genius! Who would ever think that these conflicting flavours, none of which are traditionally associated with spaghetti in the first place, might come together and compliment each other so perfectly? My tastebuds would sing with delight when he made omelettes wwith so much spam and american cheese that you could hardly find the eggs. All of his omelettes, actually; eggs are the best when you put a little bit of everything from the fridge in them. The flavours will balance out eventually, and it's like you're getting all your daily nutrition in one little package of delicious! Ahhhh, and now that we're broken up, I'll never again have tacos with beef that wasn't drained. Whatever will my arteries do without half a pound of solidified lard?
So you see, I don't know what to do. I need advice! Is it wrong to take him back so that I can once again indulge in the bliss of his cooking? I can see how it might be considered using, but I just don't think I can live with this any more. I'll die a slow death of culinary boredom. Help me, flist. ;_;
Kind of. Um. I mean. I'm so sorry I've been so NOT HERE for forever, flist. There were finals and holidays and-- well yes, anyways, I'm back. It's too late to wish any happy holidays, but I hope you all have a fantastic New Years! I'll try to comment more and such. Probably won't post more, though. I'm bad at that.
Here, in the New Year's spirit, have a strangely pleasing video!
Muzorama from Muzorama Team on Vimeo.
Also! For anyone within the US (sorry guys, customs is a bitch) who is comfortable giving me their address, I am going to try again to make a batch of gingerbread to send out with some kind of obviously-not-Christmas-card (New year's card? Idek) f anybody would like some. Maybe THIS year I won't ruin it and lose half the addresses. >_> *brb failing at life*
killerjenx: You know, the one that usually lets you hit enter to fill in your name, today's date, whatever.
killerjenx: Well I have no idea what it might try to fill in in the middle of spike in neural activity, so I go back and retpye it slower.
killerjenx: It inserts:
killerjenx: "I surmise that your basement is made of skin and is never depleted of nurses. "
killerjenx: In large bold-face font.
...JUST thought I should share the things that happen to my software at 4:50 AM. I think it came from the surrealist compliment generator, but I have NO IDEA how it got into MS Word's suggestion base. Or why it popped up at the k of the word 'spike'. WHAT THE HELL.
Also, thanks for all the snowflake cookie v-gifts guys. 8D You're the best. I, uh. Seem to be too late to return the favour, but. Oops?
THEY ARE FINALLY PREPARING HM'S BRAIN FOR STUDY AND ALL THAT AND THE LOVELY PEOPLE AT UC SAN DIEGO HAVE PUT UP A LIVE FEED FROM THE LABORATORY
I AM DYING OF CAPSLOCK GEEKINESS
Oh yeah also there's a brain behind that link, duh, if you don't want to see it then don't click it. And for those of you who don't know who HM is, here.
ANYWAYS, hello new friends! It's good to meet you guys. I don't actually post really often, but I try to comment... most of the time... sometimes... ok I'm a horrible LJ friend. B| But I do have AIM (killerjenx) and a Plurk and I use both of those a lot, so feel free to add me.
AND NOW, A MEME. Why no, I''m not procrastinating on my chem homework, what makes you say that? But uh, just thought this might be a good thing to do since some of you I haven't talked to in a while and it'd be nice I guess for all the people from the friending meme who I don't really know yet.
You know how sometimes people on your friendslist post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when were they working THERE? Since when were they dating HIM/HER? Since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy the topics below, erase my answers and put yours in their place, and then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration. One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out. (:
( LONG MEME IS LONG kind ofCollapse )
- taking up running, 2.2 miles a day, 4 days a week, working on a hodgepodge of training programs online- this is the big one, since I am notoriously bad at keeping to any kind of exercise program.
- taking up taxidermy- I've done one mouse this month and I intend to do at least 3 more and I WILL learn to deglove the god damn tails IF IT KILLS ME
- sewing something- anything- by the end of the month
- learning moar photoshop shit; done lots of manga colouring/iconing lately, already made progress with screened layers and lighting effects and using the smudge brush properly, and I'm also doing some test pages to possibly be a scan cleaner for a group putting out Pandora Hearts scanlations that don't suck
- do 3 clay sculpty things. Seems like a good idea. Still working on that chocolate/soap/candle stuff, though I'm running out of mold putty.
- Make those chocolate covered coffee beans I've been meaning to make since my last bag melted and I couldn't find them for sale around here.
...Oh yeah and I'm still RPing but I don't really set goals for that. Yukimi, stop sucking, Break, try not to run into any walls. There.
Total words: 4,193
Words today: 747
Summary: Sophie and Emma drag Wolf out for groceries. Ian meets up with Lillian and annoys her before they rendezvous with Chloe.
Comments: Oh Wolf. I missed you so much. So so much. Too bad I still have little to no motivation to write this right now.
( Souffrant. Like an exotic spice or a modern art piece. Collapse )
Total words: 1,779
Words today: 1,779
Summary: Ian's having a bad day while Thakkar and Quincy hash out a deal.
Comments: ...It's weird to write these guys in prose format instead of comic scripts. Thakkar TALKS. He never did that before, yknow. But then I gave him narration of the scene and BAM tl;dr. What the fuck happened?
- A calc problem where I stopped copying it down in the middle and just drew a train wreck with a smilie face next to it.
- Longcat, the Italian edition, complete with translated memes.
- Franziska von Karma whipping an improper fraction and telling it to get its act together
- A page of chem notes that somehow degenerated into half a page of faces with no hair or features except for empty-looking eyes... all staring at a single reaction equation.
Also I finally got chocolate to temper right but discovered that luster dust keeps it from setting and I still suck at two-sided molds.
- Two cards from my 9th birthday
- The unopened housing info envelope from my freshman year dorms
- A bag full of tennis balls (I don't play tennis or own a dog)
- A sticky triceratops. You know, like those sticky hands, but a dinosaur.
- A laminated badge saying "My name is *CENSORED* and I am a celebrtion bell." ....Look, I don't even know.
- A styrofoam heart that says "friend" and has a bite out of one corner- a HUMAN-SHAPED bite mind you.
- Swedish directions from a weaving loom I don't own- my mom lived in Sweden for a year as a kid but I have no idea how this made its way to MY room...
- "Music for the Bellydancer"- this is a CD. PS, I don't bellydance.
-A pair of "stilts" made out of paint cans and rope
- Current Mood:flaming beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss